Permasolid® Speed-TEC HS Speed Clear Coat 8810
Items per carton
- When used as part of the Speed-TEC System there is no need to harden Hi-TEC Base Coat 480.
- Flexible application in 1.5 or 2 coats to better match to the OEM appearance.
- Excellent vertical stability.
- Superb filling power.
- Incredibly fast drying at lower temperatures: 20°C / 30-55 min or 40°- 45°C / 10-15 min.
- The highly-efficient Axalta technology ensures good gloss hold-out.
- Can be tinted with Permasolid Clear Coat Color Additives for special OEM colours.
- For use on plastic parts, simply add the Permasolid Elastic Addtive 9050.
You should be logged in to add products to the cart
Thanks to its filling power and vertical stability, it is very easy to apply. Its improved drying properties give bodyshops the opportunity to save time, to increase efficiency and to minimise energy consumption.
|Product name||Permasolid® Speed-TEC HS Speed Clear Coat 8810|
|Unit contains||5 LT|
|Amount in carton||3 units|
|Net weight||4.98 KG|
|Gross weight||5.345 KG|