Permasolid® Speed-TEC HS Speed Surfacer 5500
Items per carton
- Simple 1:1 mixing ratio with Permasolid Speed Surfacer Hardener 3550.
- Continuous application – up to four coats.
- Excellent vertical stability.
- Time and energy savings thanks to very impressive air-drying performance. It can be sanded from as early as 20 minutes air-dry time dependant on local climate conditions.
- Other drying techniques can also be used: forced drying at different temperatures and IR drying.
- From Speed Repair to standard panel repair, in fact any type of job can be handled at the same time, thanks to air-drying.
- The smooth surface helps to ensure excellent gloss hold-out after top coating.
- Available in three colours: white, grey and black.
- Use of Priomat Reactive Pretreatment Wipes 4000 is mandatory.
- In combination with the Permasolid® Speed-TEC Speed Plastic Additive 9260 it can be used for direct to plastic refinishing of most commonly used plastic substrates on passenger cars.
You should be logged in to add products to the cart
The new Permasolid Speed-TEC Speed Surfacer 5500 significantly speeds up the preparation process, thanks to both its application method and the drying process. Air-drying time is significantly shorter compared to standard air-drying surfacers. This results in fast processing even without IR drying. Added to the speed is a smooth surface that helps to ensure excellent paint results.
|Product name||Permasolid® Speed-TEC HS Speed Surfacer 5500|
|Unit contains||1 LT|
|Amount in carton||6 units|
|Net weight||1.715 KG|
|Gross weight||1.867 KG|